Wednesday, February 8, 2017

In the beginning, there was a mouth...

Greetings! I am Christopher Smiley, and I have recently been diagnosed with cancer. Upon learning of my new condition, I decided it was time to start a blog. I've never done anything like this before, but since I'm not the best at keeping in touch with people, I figured this would be the easiest way to keep those I care about informed of my condition. If you happened to come across my blog by chance, please stay, I welcome you into my world. My intent is not to educate the world, but to share my experience with this dastardly disease. Before you continue, I would like to warn you ahead of time... I can be very sarcastic, cynical, and known to use colorful language from time to time. I do so only to add intensity and emotion, and never to offend anyone.

So... on with the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment