Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Final Stand - Day 27

Hello world!

I hope you all are having a swell weekend. I'm getting to do exactly what I intended on doing... rest.I'm going to keep this short so I can go back to resting. Today feels a lot like yesterday. My throat is dry, and I'm constantly trying to choke down mucus. I'm using my salt/baking soda rinse and eating spoon fulls of honey, but that only provides temporary relief. The honey tastes bad to me, so its a constant struggle trying to determine whether or not its even worth the trouble. I've had a slight headache on and off today, but nothing I can't handle. There are new sores in my mouth, but since I don't use my mouth for anything, they go unprovoked.

I have been feeding based on my new scheduled, although I don't have much of an appetite. I think my body is still getting used to the Liquid Hope because my tummy always feels odd after having fed. My stomach feels uneasy, yet not quite nauseous; somewhere in-between. The Liquid Hope is also packed full of fiber, so I'm needing to use the restroom more often than norm. Luckily, no diarrhea and no constipation.

Like yesterday, I have an overall feeling of YUK. If I didn't have to worry about staying nourished and hydrated, I'd just sleep until my cancer treatments were done.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment